Sunday 9 November 2014

Filled Under:

SISTAR’s Soyu Opens Up About Hateful Comments Calling Her Ugly

SISTAR’s Soyu Opens Up About Hateful Comments Calling Her Ugly
Soyu of SISTAR recently opened up about receiving hateful comments online.
On the November 8 broadcast of MBC’s variety talk show “Quiz to Change the World,” Soyu revealed, “I read all of the comments. Even if there are 1,000 comments, I read them all.”

The SISTAR member continued to share, “If I keep reading [the comments], I start to become brainwashed at a certain point. I once read a comment that said ‘She’s ugly,’ and for three days [after that], I cowered whenever the camera zoomed up on me.”

After hearing this, singer Jang Yoon Jung also added, “I don’t look at comments on the Internet, but I get hurt because the people around me tell me [about those comments],” while Kim Gu Ra said, “I don’t look either. Instead, I look at others’ [negative comments] and think, ‘I guess I’m not the only one that gets criticized,’” causing laughter.

Alongside Soyu and Jang Yoon Jung, Hwayobi, Son Seung Yeon, Park Gyu Ri, and others appeared as guests on this ‘Expert vs. Top Diva’ special of “Quiz to Change the World.”



source

0 comments:

Post a Comment