Monday 20 April 2015

Filled Under:

Panic! At The Disco Stream Brand New Track, Hallelujah

Brendon Urie

Panic! At The Disco are streaming a brand-new track, Hallelujah.

Frontman Brendon Urie recently hinted that we’d be hearing new Panic! music this year, but we didn’t expect it to be this soon. Oh yes. Stream Hallelujah below, and let us know what you think in the comments!

Following Spencer Smith’s official departure from the band, there’s been no news on a potential new Panic! At The Disco album – but this tune will definitely tide us over until then.

Brendon recently stated in an interview: “I’ve really never stopped writing. I’m picking through demos that I’d been working on for the last couple of years. Every day I’m writing something. I write an idea a day. Even if it’s 10 seconds of a melody or a lyric. I love it too much to not work. It would drive me crazy to not do anything.”



source

0 comments:

Post a Comment